Tuesday 14 June 2011

Things i NEVER knew. :O

Now how many of you agree with me when i say that the holiday's are now seeming to suck. :|
Since everyone is already off to 'JUNIOR COLLEGE' the very few people who are sitting at home (like myself) are stuck in the worst possible situation, the situation of boredom.

Anyhow, i've been checking out alot of new stuff to overcome boredom.
For a while, nothing worked and then BAM.

Guess who's channel i found on YOUTUBE.
My cousin brother. xD.
Yep. That's the first thing i didn't know, that he has a youtube channel.
( like i'm sure many of you didn't know I have one)

And where did his youtube channel lead me to?
His Blog.
That hit me worse than the nuclear bombs hit Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
(No offence Japan)

It's nothing great for us Indians cause honestly,
all he does is talk about this toy gun they call the
'Nerf Gun' abroad.
Apparently, it fascinates the shit outta him and his friends.
They used plastic darts.
(Yeah, a toy gun with plastic darts wouldn't really INTEREST you)

But his youtube channel does have a few videos.
And there's one i REALLY want you people to check out.
I'll link it at the end of this post.
And I'll link the blog too.

So that was a quick post dedicated to my cousin brother. :)

Cya buds.

_Love it or Leave it_

xx

Links
The vid you guys should see - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCoISve28gs&feature=BFa&list=LL78bPDMA-q1k&index=4

His Youtube channel. - http://www.youtube.com/user/assasinshock

My Channel ( Jus incase you wanna check it out) - http://www.youtube.com/user/NEMOthechannel